“Enviro supplies all 12 of my gym locations and have always been very attentive to what we need. They have customer service that is always looking out for you and If i ever have any problems they are always there to help. I highly recommended using them to supply all your janitorial supply needs.” – Anthony R, Synergy Fitness
General Cleaning Guidelines
Please Read the Safety Data Sheet for all products and follow all safety precautions. Wear personal protection equipment as required, during the actual cleaning and sanitizing procedure.
- Cover or remove all food products from area to be cleaned.
- Unplug and disassemble all equipment and place parts in the wash tank of the 3-compartment sink.
- Cover electrical equipment and scales with plastic.
- Unplug stationary power equipment and cover outlets.
- Gross soils should be cleaned off cutting surfaces by scraping.
- Sweep floor.
- Important: Periodically, after cutting surfaces have been properly cleaned, Cutting Board Destainer* should be used to remove stains and odors. Rinse. Allow to air dry.